Radio: Rav Shlomo Aviner with David Morris & R.Avrohom Leventhal




Rav Shlomo Aviner invited me and Rav Avrohom Leventhal to join him live on his weekly Ask The Rabbi program on Reshet Moreshet, national radio station "Reshet Bet", on Thursday 14th April, just before Pessach.

This apparently is a popular show, listened to primarily by people up late, preparing for shabbat. In this case, they were also preparing for Pessach.

I was stuck in an unparalleled traffic-jam going through Meah Shearim, so I arrived somewhat flustered, and several minutes late!

However, it is a one-and-a-half hour program - and there was plenty of time to ask any questions we wanted, and also to plug Lema'an Achai to a national audience.

I wanted to ask Rav Aviner about the controversial letter of support he wrote to ex-President Moshe Katzav (see my article about that  http://tzedek-tzedek.blogspot.com/2011/02/rabbis-for-and-against-moshe-katsav.html ) - but the program producer asked me not to.  

Instead I asked about Korban Pessach, Canola Oil, and numerous other questions - mainly spontaneous!

You can listen to the show at: http://www.iba.org.il/moreshet/?classto=InnerKlali&entity=729376&type=277
and press the red symbol  .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why IS That Man Taking Such An Interest In My Child??

Will Motty Borger’s Suicide Make Any Difference?

Minister for Welfare Visits Lema'an Achai Today