Mazaltov to Prince William and Princess Catherine/Kate!

As a British Israeli, I feel very proud of the Royal Family, and the marvelous wedding today.
Wonderful occasion - the Very Best of British.

Rak B'Anglia!

As an Israeli, I particularly got "naches" (pride) from the prominence of England's Chief Rabbi, Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, and I noted the Hymn "Jerusalem", during the Wedding Service at Westminster Abbey, which envisions a time when:


"We have built Jerusalem
In England’s green and pleasant land.".

I think this calls for a Royal Visit to Israel - for William & Kate to see the real Jerusalem!!

Mazaltov to the new Royal Couple!!

History in the making: Kate, William are wed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why IS That Man Taking Such An Interest In My Child??

Marrying a Soloveitchik

Hoax Letter Sent to Synagogue