My Daughter + Daniel vs. Obama + Netanyahu

When British Channel-4 TV News wanted to interview my daughter Shira and son-in-law Daniel, I reckoned the anti-settler UK channel would make mincemeat of the young couple.

What do you reckon?

[For the record: There are several errors or misrepresentations in the short report.
* These kids are not following R.Kahana, their spiritual leader is Rav Moshe Levinger of Hebron. "Someone put the yellow Kahana flag there" explained my son-in-law.
* They do not promote "transfer" of Palestinians as a political agenda or solution to anything - Shira was 'led-on' to that subject by the interviewer.
* The video gives the impression my daughter Shira is an immigrant from the UK ("she has come a long way from..."). I am from the UK, but she was born here in Israel.
* The young couple do not have a permanent residence in Ramat Migron (their rav told them that the living conditions are not suitable for newly weds). ]


Comments

  1. B"H

    Not only do I believe that you should be proud of your daughter and son in law, but also that you should be proud of yourself for how you raised your daughter! Re-post

    Do submit this to Haveil Havalim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B"H

    I would like to watch the video but I can't. I only see an empty frame with a small square on the top left hand corner with colored shapes. Why? Please reply to bereny@tin.it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. having the same problem, is this video on you tube?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try this link:

    http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1184614595?bctid=35448270001

    It seems to involve downloading a video player, so maybe that's the problem you're experiencing.

    In parallel I'll see if I can get it utube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely brave young people. I'm not Jewish but I believe it is important that the Jewish people have a homeland of their own. I wish them peace and freedom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Minister for Welfare Visits Lema'an Achai Today

Will Motty Borger’s Suicide Make Any Difference?

Marrying a Soloveitchik